Sinister: doing my share

EliotNew at xxx.com EliotNew at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 15:29:12 BST 1999

<< Can anyone help me with the remaining clues on
 mycryptic pop quiz?

 i.e. These urban evangelist are wild = Manic Street
 Preachers
 & Easy Primary Colour = Simply Red etc etc

 The remaining clues are:

 1. Give a lift to a bookworm
 2. Many Jackets found in graveyard
 3. Clergyman in long dress
 4. Big apple movement
 5. Dance in a jerry built prison
 6. US Wildcats in the john

 Please help as there is a grand prize of £10's to be
 won. These are the only 6 out of 80 that we haven't
 been able to figure out.

 Ta.

 Leaky

4. Manhattan Transfer