Sinister: Ta Very Much

CHRIS LEAK chris_leak at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 21 16:34:31 BST 1999

Afternoon,

Thanks for everyone who has responded to my plea for
the remaining answers to the cryptic pop quiz, you've
all been very helpful indeed.

If any one is bored enough and fancies having a go at
the other 74! I can post them to the list. Who knows,
if the response is good enough I may see my way to
awarding a prize to the first person to get them all
right! Wit-woo!!

Bless

Leaky

P.S Does anyone have a good cure for hiccups, I'm
suffering (hic)?

=====