No subject

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Thu Oct 21 17:39:08 BST 1999

cripes, i'm writing a lot lately aren't i?
anyway, i was glad to see jason andreas is feeling better, tho i never got
around to telling him i voted for him for list crush yesterday, despite his
abhorrent behavior on the radiohead email list. ;)
of course, that behavior may have been the result more of the people on the
list, and not jason himself. some of those people . . . jeez.

anyway, talked to the ex boyfriend last night. i hadn't talked to him in a
couple weeks, and late last night i check my email and there's something
from him saying that he misses me badly and tried calling but nobody
answered. the fact that nobody answered confuses me, because i had my
cordless with me all last night, and the batteries weren't dead, which
would make me think i'd gotten a lemon except that my mother called me and
that worked no problem. maybe he tried calling the house phone. that one's
busted.
anyway, so like an idiot i call him back and end up in an hour long tear
fest, trying not to tell him that i don't love him anymore. it was rather
painful. yeah, i miss him and everything, but he's sitting there asking me
if i want to go on a date (!) with him, and all i could say was that i
didn't think it was a good idea. now i'm very confused about my feelings.
hmph. i did tell him that i kissed seth, though. i was worried it would get
back to him through some chain of the boston brit pop scene, most likely
beginning with a drunk teri (no offense, girly) and ending with a drunk
roommate named ariel.

but i'm listening to the halo benders and i'm appreciating this album a lot
today. more than usual. i feel like i'm hearing more of it and from a
different perspective, as well. it's strange, but quite pleasant. oh, and
the album is "god don't make no junk". i have yet to get their second
album. i've got the third, tho, and despite my sister saying it wasn't that
great i like it a lot. but no album without "don't touch my bikini" can
hold a candle to "god don't make no junk."
and if you've never heard "don't touch my bikini," go out to your local
record store that lets you listen to the stuff before you buy it and listen
to it. song number 2 on "god don't make no junk" by the halo benders. it's
brilliant.

now that i'm done ranting about a band that is *so* not belle and
sebastian, maybe i should include a little b&s content.

maybe not.

ooooooh, i feel like i'm being naughty.

wow. i really need a fuck. *sigh*

i'll shut up now.
-kerry
"there is something you should know: the girl of your dreams is here all
alone."
		-morrissey, "southpaw"