Sinister: My arse is mud

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 18:25:34 BST 1999

Hi poptarts,

I feel I must share this with you.  Today I feel embarrassed.  I was
walking across a lawn at college today, lawn that was 2 parts grass and 3
parts mud, when my eye caught something.  A girl, very attractive with
ample bosoms.  I smiled at her and then it happened.  Because I took my
gaze off of where I was going and on to her chest I failed to navigate
around a very slippy bit of mud.  And so I fell, arse over tit.  I landed
on my bottom and it really hurt.  She rushed over and picked me up, I think
I turned red.  Later of embarrassment but then, erm, I winded my self in
the presence of this goddess.  she was very nice and even stayed with me
until I could breath again.  But I can't help but feel like an arse.

My trousers were covered in mud and I had to go home with a muddy arse.

Sadly I couldn't ask for her number, not that she'd give it to a Frank
Spencer like me.  I just couldn't do it, no really, I really couldn't.  I
physically couldn't.  Ah well.

Right, Mrs Williams has agreed to make some scones and cream, old Ralph
Jones had agreed to donate the last few barrels of cider to the beer tent
and the Vicar is going to announce the events so please turn up.

But what is all this for?  Well, we're gonna have ourselves a telethon.
Honey needs a robot dog and we're the people to do it - no really.

Sadly, I have nothing more to add :)

Rob

                                Green Sheep
                     http://members.tripod.co.uk/wpwe