Sinister: buzz buzz buzz

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 20:21:58 BST 1999

Hi List!

Why,we're all just busy little bees aren't we? Sweet,sweet sweet action!

>here if you need list luuurve advice,
>Amanda
Ok then.Can you score me a date with that hot Irish guy who wears glasses
and was at the Glasgow picnic?
Sweet action!

Outraged in Chelmsford wrote:
>If Tim won't let us see the entries on t=
list, could they not be made available on the www? The names of the
>originators of such disgusting & perverted drivel could always be removed
>or disguised to spare them the shame, humiliation & embarassment that
>the>public exposure of the inner workings of their sick minds would
>undoubtedly generate.

I TOTALLY agree with 'Outraged in Chelmsford'.I think,since we all have the
right of information, have the RIGHT to see these entries.Plus I want to see
how you could all could be so creative and perversley disgusting when the
most naughty word in my belle and sebastian phrase was 'fart'.

Alaisdair wrote:
>I know someone who says he fell in love in 2 hours, so perhaps it's not
as silly as you may think. And the head's overrated anyway, go with the
heart.

Well,yeah of course! I've fallen in love in less than 5 mintues,let me tell
YOU, ok. And *no* it wasn't lust..I loved them for their personality,that
poetic SOUL that gleamed through those few seconds of eyecontact.Besides,I
don't look at men's bums,its rude.

Alaisdair also wrote:
>I'm going to see Blair Witch tonight, at the special late showing.
Woooo! (ghost noises etc). I read in the paper today that it's rubbish,
but we shall see.

Ho ho ho...well,obviously SOMEONE didn't agree with my view of the Blair
Witch being donkey crap because yesterday,waiting at home,was an un-marked
video in an un-marked envelope,stuffed in our mailbox.The video itself? A 5
minute short which consisted of someone with a shaky,handheld camera going
through the forest late and night and breathing HEAVILY.This would fade in
and out from time to time of a close-up of a mans face in shadows..and at
the end,the mans face opens his mouth and sings in a womans voice. If my
name isn't spelled out in flames underneath my window tonight,I will be very
disappointed.

bring on the halloween fun,I said it bring it on baby! ooh,don't you love
halloween weater? the whole atmosphere? the candy? oh I could just think of
it all and go nuts...mmmm...

love,
a enthusistic genevieve

p.s
thankyou kevan for the french pop info!!