Sinister: signing off

Mark Kolmar mark at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 20:45:23 BST 1999

Hello all, and goodbye some... I need to uns*bscribe from the list cos I'm
having trouble keeping up.  And since I start a new job in a couple of
weeks, it will only become more difficult.  I'd be happy to correspond or
hang out with any of you individually and collectively.  So please let me
know about Chicago-area meetups and such.  I've corresponded with many of
you in the past, mostly not so recently though, so please do get in touch
if you'd like to pick up where we left off.  I may be back when a new
album or EP is coming out.  Meanwhile...

--Mark

__ Burning Rome : SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < http://www.burningrome.com/ > < download MP3s, hear RealAudio first >