Sinister: *bong* *bong* The Jason Report *bong* *bong*

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Thu Oct 21 22:12:35 BST 1999

Hi my little support groupies ;)

FINANCES

Well, spoke to college staff today.

Apparently I can't get financial help from them until I have an overdraft.
So I'll be hitting the TSB tomorrow and begging to them. I'm really
beginning to hate this. I've also applied to both McDonalds and Burger King
(I'm that desperate). Still, I'm winning the war against depression, I even
managed to crack a joke today ;)

EVIL COLLEGE TEACHER

A man by the name of Alan McLaughlan, teaching politics in College Of
Commerce. Typical lesson...

1. Come in with stacks of Overhead-projector transparancies. Makes us copy
them all down.
2. Tells us nothing about what we're 'learning.'
3. Someone in the class asks a question. Head bitten off.
4. Asks us a question and gets ratty when we don't have a clue what he's
talking about.
5. Makes us copy more stuff.
6. Goes away and comes back 30 mins later, expecting us to have magically
learned something.

AAARRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! etc

LOVE

Nothing yet, not too bothered at the mo, as I'd have no money to do anything
anyway. Heard a story that touched me though....

This guy was going on his first date with a girl he'd liked for ages. He
actually got a couple of his friends to help him out. He took her to a park,
they sat together in the sunlight. Friend number one comes from nowhere,
hands them two glasses and a bottle of wine. Disappears. Friend number two
comes along with a guitar and serenades them.

Aww, that was soooo uplifting ;)

Well, keep your fingers crossed for my wee bank escapade tomorrow.

Cheerio ;)

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217