Sinister: Nalda Said: Buy Me!

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Thu Oct 21 22:33:57 BST 1999

Hi,

I think I must have caught Prolific Posting Syndrome off Andy the other
evening. Sorry to be a pest, but Martin Robinson (a jolly nice chap, no
wonder people let him pipe creme patissiere into their shell-likes) said:

>Mr Moore (whose review of Nalda Said I eagerly anticipate)

I did finish the book yesterday, as 'flu kept me away from work. I wouldn't
go so far as to call this a review, but I enjoyed it a lot, because it was
well written, sad, funny, romantic, disturbing, stylistically different,
had thriller-like tricks, & is still making me ponder the plot even now.
Couldn't get Stuart's voice out of my head when I read it, either. I
recommend a purchase, especially as its much better value & quality than
the Gruesome Warbles & will keep you stimulated for considerably longer.

Unlike Signor Casarotto, apparently...

Nick D said:
> Has anyone else on Sinister ever sold their soul to the devil?

No one who's supposed to be officially subscribed, anyway...  >:)

Bye,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK