Sinister: Curses

That Girl jcbaird at xxx.edu
Thu Oct 21 23:59:21 BST 1999

Laura Llew asks:

> Have you ever had one of those days? Everything goes wrong.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where everything feels a little off,
like you are caught between two dimensions?  OK, that was last week, but
Monday, I should have never left the house.  Lack of sleep, someone trying
to run me over in the parking lot, losing a necklace I always wear plus a
day filled with unscheduled inconviences.  And so it goes.

Ah!  I should also say hello!  My name is Jamie and I have just recently
graduated from the nursery.  I bounce between Kansas City and Lawrence, KS
whilst spending too much time finishing my degrees.  I am a quiet shy one,
and do not tend to post often.  It seems I must have sold my soul to the
devil because I am often mistaken for someone who needs to be carded, or
home in bed because it must be past my curfew!

til later
*jamie*