Sinister: A quick hello

William Hayes W.M.Hayes at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 22 12:13:58 BST 1999

I'm very busy right now but I just had to write, I've just got past the
nursery and enjoyed reading all your posts. I'm supposed to be looking on
the net for information about a set design course at Kingston, I'm making a
film set miniature for my first 3rd year project, I'm a model maker btw,
and this girl on my course keeps pestering me to help her print things and
generally use the computer, we've been doing it for over two years now but
I guess some people never get used to useing them.

About B&S: I have been listening to Belle & Sebastian for years now, I just
never got around to subscribing to this lovely list so I never met anyone
else who liked them, people are strange, except for Steve (Carsmile).
Unfortunately my collection is not complete as I only have a record player
(it is of the highest quality but as a student it will be a while before I
can afford such modern conveniences as CD players to add to my system),
it's a matter of preferance really. This means I do not own a copy of Lazy
Line Painter Jane, if anyone can help with this I would love to hear from
you. I haven't followed the music press or kept a close eye on the internet
for quite a while now so it seems I have missed out on some promising
sounding stuff, I tend to go to a little record shop in St Albans called
Woodstock Records and he generally knows what I like. People keep mentionig
Gentle Waves and Looper, I'll have to look into this.

I'm sorry I can't really comment on any of the current issues on the list
as I have not read much this week, it really has been hectic with proposal
deadlines looming, but that will change.

Anyone in the general area  Hatfield, St Albans or just around London or
Hertfordshire, I'd be interseted to hear from you, I'm OK really, just ask
Steve (even if he is of questionable character, he did bugger off to Bowlie
without me after all, the git).

Sorry it wasn't as short as I thought it would be and is probably not
partcularly interesting, but hey, it is my first time,

Bye Bye Sinister Sorts

Will