Sinister: re: How many Pokemon can you name?

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 14:09:12 BST 1999

wumpkinny:
>How many Pokemon can you name?
>...None actually, cos I've just started watching.
>Wasn't the one this morning that looked like a cross
>between a hippo and a mushroom stuffed into an egg
>cute?

sounds like bulbasaur but what do i know... actually,
it starts on itv (8 in the morning) next week (i
believe) so it's no longer going to be the preserve of
Space TV owning scum and Americans.

>It's a Sinister LAYDEEZ weekend starting tomorrow in
>London. Bingo, shopping, videos and kick-ass Sunday
>lunch is on the agenda, with Pam Berry acting as top
>hostess. Sezzie wanted us to have a Ann Summers rep
>come by on Saturday night, but we managed to talk her
>out of it.

mike, tag, tim, trousers, i think we ought to
retaliate and find somewhere we can sit and watch the
rugby, drink beer and scratch our crotches all
weekend. oh except trousers won't want to anymore cos
he'll be 'otherwise engaged' with his new lady friend
i bet, the big sop. we could all go to the cinema with
tag, see some of those 'art house' films he's always
on about.

(actually, it looks like i might be at work all
weekend cos, well, cos everything always takes three
times longer than you allow for it even if you allow
three times as much time to start with)

speaking of pam, i've just finished the birthday cake
that she made me, a whole two weeks and two days after
my birthday. she's not one to skimp on the chocolate
that berry girl 8) (cheers pam)

and is it only me who thinks that 'poke-mon' could be
something that ann summers reps sell?

someone else:
>wow. i really need a fuck. *sigh*

my mouth is opening and closing and no sound is coming
out. girls don't say things like this. except the
drunken australian ones.

<b&s content>
no-ones mentioned beanz' turn on the decks on
wednesday night. any good? 'nalda said' got favourably
reviewed in the guardian yesterday too but i'll leave
dastoor to post the details if he hasn't already.
</b&s content>

aren't fake html tags funny?

watercolour challenge next week comes from
gloucestershire (my birthplace) and includes pictures
of toddington railway preservation society's steam
engines and stuff. it's a lot like paint along with
nancy without nancy.

andy

=====
andrew dean (koogydelbbog at yahoo.com)