Sinister: I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand

The Narrow Wizard ol01 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 22 15:02:19 BST 1999

2 posts on consecutive days I hear you gasp (or was it oh god not him
again) well I'm affraid I've remembered what it was I wanted to say that I
missed yesterday so here goes.

With appologies to anyone this offends Degrassi wasn't actually very good.
Admittedly though it is better than buffy which someone in here once
claimed to be the greatest teen TV ever. Everyone who ever saw it though
should know that the greatest teen TV ever was my so called life which
followed a slightly depressed doc marten wearer through a couple of years
of school and believe it or not actually used actors of the correct age
rather than 20 somethings as schoolkids. It was kind of like blossom but
with intelligent dialogue and real people (OK so it wasn't much like
Blossom at all then).

Also wanted to mention how cool peoples names are in here. I would never
have to call myself the narrow wizard if my real name was Brandt Fundak or
Joss Moorkens, anyone else got a personal favourite cool sounding name?

that's all from me then
luv'n'hugs
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue flame leaving behind only a faint smell of cinnamon