Sinister: can we talk about books?

lindi antal lindiantal at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 14:59:32 BST 1999

i know, i never write to the list, but with talk of B&S, Degrassi, Donovan,
Melanie, Neutral Milk Hotel, etc, etc, it becomes apparent that we all seem
to have a lot in common... so, i'm reading this book and i am AMAZED.  i'm
sure that as soon as i say it, everyone will tell me that this is the most
obvious masterpiece of our time and where have i been to have not read it
before now?  but i NEED to hear someone else's opinion on this piecce of
beauty, keeping in mind that i am not at all finished it yet.  enough.  the
book is called Little, Big and is by John Crowley.  i found it in my
dearest's car and not even he had read it. if anyone has not read it, maybe
try to pick it up and we could do an Oprah-esque book discusion.  please
don't mock, i'm fragile.
Lindor