Sinister: She actually believes in haircuts!!!

Seamus Harte radioheadsuck at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 15:25:18 BST 1999

hello,

Yes, that is a rather meek opening.

Tigerxdare at aol.com  mentioned
<<it was alovlely band called joan of arc

well theres an Irish band called Joan of Arse.

I'm glad to see some of ya have cheered up a bit,
the next time any of this happens just imagine b&s covering Kenickie's
'Punka' or 'Kandy Pop' by Bis ,how fantastic would that be?
Anyway may nothing but happiness come through your door(obligatory mogwai
content) , what is the vocal part in that song? 'keep hope alive ' ,'please
hold the line'?

I saw a certain Mr' Colburn on the telly the other night - collecting
another award this time with Snowpatrol , he was seen nattering away to
David Holmes - a remix on the cards surely? As for that smiths cover version
album I'm just glad that b&s aren't going to be on an album with the
deftones.

More b&s content - I saw the new looper video , its kinda like the beasties
Intergalactic video but with a budget of £2.37 , actually in truth its a bit
shit. Then again look at my subject line, anybody admit to recognising that
lyric?

better go hide now,
seamus

ps going to see Plaid tonight (which I've learned is pronounced pladd as
opposed to played), Are they any good? Guess I'll find out.