Sinister: fall/fall

MBBX9FF2 mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 22 16:07:14 BST 1999

hey kids,
         watch as i undermine my intelligence in one easy step......

    did any other british listees have a moment of confusion when
first confronted with suggestions for the greatest fall album ever. i
thought for a second that someone was referring to albums that sound
like "the fall" and have made albums that if they were in fact by
"the fall" would be considered to be their best work.
    i even thought this despite the fact that the albums suggested
could not be mistaken for "the fall" in any way at all.

    that was one of those things that you realise afterwards is
clearly ridiculous, but at the time seems a perfectly feasible
explanation.
   i'm sure university is making me stupider (see!! stupider isn't
even a proper word, ahhhh!)
    now i'm just embarassing myself - possibly my greatest talent

        stay beautiful,    fiona

####are you leading me on?
                tomorrow will you be gone?####