Sinister: Fwd: Da Doo Ron Ron

andrew dean koogydelbbog at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 16:46:13 BST 1999

i was asking:
> "no-ones mentioned beanz' turn on the decks on
> wednesday night. any good?"

and cress (who's in the nursery) was kind enough to
reply so i'll forward her words to the list. BECAUSE I
CAN:
> it was marvellous. even bob stanley (st.etienne)
> turned up to have a dance. chris seemed to enjoy
> himself almost more than we did and couldn't stop
> grinning all night.
>
> am seriously considering cultivating a beehive at
the
> moment!
>
> we should try and get him down to London more often
> i think.
>
> see you later
>
> cress
> c.darwin at sghms.ac.uk
> St. Georges Hospital Medical School

cue lee and herring type jokes about cress... how come
i don't know anybody called cressida? sheltered life i
guess. that said, i did go to university with the
bloke who owns the shop below the pop cafe in
manchester. i thought he looked familiar when
pumpkinny and wumpkinny took me and bun for lunch
there over christmas but it was only when his name
popped up on 'Fantasy Rooms' during the week that i
was sure. (and was it me or did that huge brown bean
bag cushion / chair thing look like a turd?)

actually, i do know a jessica, a tamsin and a felicia
so i'm not doing too badly.

G 'caps lock' D
>I'M SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT A LIFE OF CRIME

and i'm seriously thinking about a life of grime.

andy

=====
andrew dean (koogydelbbog at yahoo.com)