Sinister: My life is a Go Sailor song

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Fri Oct 22 17:40:51 BST 1999

I'm not exactly an authority on women, but try writing her a wee letter,
outline your feelings for her and tell her that you are *incredibly* serious
about her, but that you can't possibly make guarentees about that sort of
thing, because plans never work, but assure her that you *DO* have very very
strong feelings for her, and promise her that if anything does happen,
you'll do your best to make sure it works.

Once again, good luck...

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217