Sinister: we're all sluts on the inside

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 18:15:52 BST 1999

>>well theres an Irish band called Joan of Arse

Well that is obviously not the same band, Joan of Arc are from Chicago and have released one of this years most interesting albums, Live In Chicago, 1999 (no, not a live album). Actually, criticts has called Joan of Arc for Joan of Crap or Jocks of Arc (the later because they had a basketball in their tour van...). Anyone on this list loves Tim Kinsella's ex band caP'n Jazz? They are wonderful.

I used to sing and played the horn in a band that covered their "Troubled By Insects" and "Rocky Rococo", under the name The Agents of the Secret Service, or as our concert posters said, the A.S.S., but when we got on stage we called ourselves the Twisted Buttfuckers. Oh it was all a joke though... Mostly rebelionship against the grunge and heavy metal  kids that came to the gig who were all like fucked up when we got on stage with suits and a breifcase with the mic in (like the Blues Brothers) and put the mic so it pointed up in the air so two could sing in it... And in the background we Good Vibrations... I tell you, it was one of the most fun things I have ever done. A moment of pop star-hood.

Johan.