Sinister: Dear Steve S.

ZvoRunA zvoruna at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 19:53:47 BST 1999

Hey,
Steve S. wanted to know if Canadians were graced with British shows and
yes... not only do I still get the theme song to Coronation Street stuck in
my head on Sunday mornings but Monty Python was a mainstay in our house.
Wasn't Dr. Who British?
I am still having nightmares.
I really want to move to the UK. I really really really do.
Is there a more glorious place on earth? I never found anything that
compares.
I have looked. ok i should shut up before you think I am trying to kiss
someone's (or some country's) ass. I'm not. I guess the UK is a magnet, I'm
a paperclip.
oh hey I just received my new fox shirt and badges. Aren't I going to be
the talk of the town.
a la prochaine
z-