Sinister: Anyone in Manchester going to Meet-up?

Gareth Probert lapastie at xxx.com
Fri Oct 22 11:42:50 BST 1999

Hello everybody,

I have not been on the list for some time now. I have recently began
university in Manchester, and live on Oxford Road. I was strolling down the
road the other day, when I suddenly abruptly stopped: I had seen a poster
for a B&S Meet up here in Manchester!

I have not yet met anyone who knows, likes, or has even heard of Belle &
Sebastian since being here - despite wearing my badge! Because Manchester is
a big bad scary place, and the Meet up is quite a way from where I live, I
was wondering if there was anyone out there that I could meet up with to go
to the event.

I would be most grateful if anyone who doesn't mind meeting me could tell me
- I'm sure everyone would prefer it if you mailed straight to me rather than
the list! (I have been away, but I remember little things like that!)

I'm sorry if my mail isn't relevant to the current list, and that I don't
really know anybody on the list anymore, but I would really like to go to
this meet up, and I'd rather not go alone.

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love
Gareth
(Is Stuart G. still on the list? You know, the list crush bloke?)