Sinister: Winnie Cooper Newsletter

Guilherme Barrella guile at xxx.br
Fri Oct 22 23:21:45 BST 1999

Hello Sinisterines,

I'm sorry to use the list for my own purposes but I want you to know
that. It's my band and I'm very excited with all the things that are
happening.

gui

Fans all over the world,

Serenity Now:

In October, 28th we'll be launching our brand new EP called "Serenity
Now". The cd will have three unreleased songs and an acoustic version of
"Voulez-Vous De Beurre". You can order your copy through our official
web page (url at the bottom of this page). And be quick because the
first 100 copies will be numbered and will have hand-drawings by our own
guitarist-artist Breno. Pre-order your copy now.

T-Shirts:

The new design of the Winnie Cooper t-shirts are already available. With
another beautiful hand-drawing by Breno, it comes in several colours and
in a very cheap price. They're also available through our web page.

Labels, Shows, Distributors:

We are looking for some partners to distribute our cd through all over
the world. We also willing to play on your very own lovely hometown. Oh,
and if you own a label, or know someone who does, hire us. You can get
in touch with us through our homepage.

Web Page: http://www.angelfire.com/co2/winniecooper/homepage.html

Thank you, don’t forget to tell all your friends. We are counting on
you, because...

"Winnie Cooper: We Make The Music, You Make The History"