Sinister: love and other catastrophies

Eric Ireland erici at xxx.au
Sat Oct 23 15:57:42 BST 1999

hi sinisterines,

i haven't posted before, so i will introduce myself. my name is eric, i am a
student, and i live a quiet life at home in the suburbs of sydney with my
parents, my dog and my record collection. and i think belle and sebastian
are probably the best band in the world, although the pastels are up there
too in my book. now that i've got that off my chest..

i was just going to say, lauren of the u.s.a. was asking about the movie
"love and other catastrophies" and said it was english. it's actually
australian. it's a nice movie isn't it? it was pretty popular here. it was
made on a very low budget apparently but i think it gave it a nice "fresh"
feel.

i have to say, my experience of the student life-style hasn't been much like
in the movie. i won't go into that though. :)

one of my favourite movies is gregory's girl. i recommend that to everyone!

eric.