Sinister: List Abuse

Tim Gardner tim at xxx.uk
Sun Oct 24 01:35:46 BST 1999

Right, this probably counts as list abuse but I'm only going to do it once.
If you don't wanna read possible abuse of this fine list then delete this
mail now.

To the business in hand...

Doing anything on Saturday November 6th? Well if not then come to Glasgow,
the 13th Note Cafe in King Street to be precise, to the Short Fuse Records
pop music extravaganza. Starring:

The Chemistry Experiment, NME and Evening Session faves (also hated by
Record Collector), once billed as Belle & Sebastian baiters. Although quite
why we're not sure. Best selling band at the Bowlie Weekender y'know. Much
beloved by The Butterflies Of Love...awww.

My Legendary Girlfriend, not a Pulp tribute band or named after the book.
Really. Could have been Dexy's Midnight Runners, if Dexy's had been an
electro-romo ska group with a penchant for The Police, ties and Blake's 7.

Smudge Dolby, melting guitars and sinister smiles. I haven't heard much by
them but I'm told that they're really good.

It all kicks off at nine in the evening and costs a measly £2.

Sorry, I'll go now.

Sorry.

I really didn't mean to offend anyone.

Sorry.