Sinister: an array of things and lots of arse-smooching

danielle redden redden at xxx.com
Sun Oct 24 18:43:32 BST 1999

i have just read 142 sinister posts. this is what happens when i go away for a week. my goodness you are a prolific lot.

i just learned that my boy i met at the bowlie will be flying across the ocean to come visit me for my birthday. oh sigh. you british boys are such charmers really.

b&s content:
last week i was rumaging through some records at one of the few stores in philly that sell vinyl and i came across tigermilk and written in black marker on the plastic sleeve was:
"the re-released first lp from the most pretentious fucking band that everybody fucking loves"
huh?
i left the store empty handed and a bit frightened.
american metal head boys who own record stores can be so hostile sometimes.

  oh and someone wrote:
>>>someone else:
>wow. i really need a fuck. *sigh*

>>>my mouth is opening and closing and no sound is >>>coming out. girls don't say things like this.

oh please. although it isnt particularly fashionable for girls to be blunt, a few of us say what is on our mind at times. you boys have had the luxury of freely doing so for SO long, us girls thought it would only be fair of we joined in too.

i really need a glass of wine.

love danielle

p.s. listen to tim and go see the chemisrty experiment. lovely music and the nicest people outside the new world, including tim himself who i dont think liked me much when we first met, however has now learned to put up with my obnoxiousness and give me a chance.

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com