Sinister: LOVE: How does one find what they know s'lil about

ISawUfall at xxx.com ISawUfall at xxx.com
Sun Oct 24 20:06:33 BST 1999

i just woke up from a dream. in it i was running about my university campus, and around the streets with shops up above, with this girl i really like. in fact, i think she is extremely beautiful....just drop-dead, wilts-my every-last-flower-i-could-ever-have-to-offer-you kinda beautiful.

in the dream i found that this girl and i were just dizzy with something, i know not what. but it was perfect and we were holding hands, running and smiling. i dont think we exchanged any words but it was if she was saying she loved me, over and over. with her each look and laugh, in this dream, i felt it. i knew it.

now i am awake. and she has this boyfriend. i think i often try to forget that. whats worse she'll remind me of the fact that i was present when they first kissed. indeed under a lonesome pinetree playing a guitar i didnt reaally know how to play b/w these two dorms when i asked two snuggling bastards for a light. ungh!

and whenever i pay her a compliment she always thinking im "making fun of her." how lame is that.

i cant seem to make myself clear to this girl. i ask you: do i tell this girl how i feel? (carpe diem, as it were) or do i repress my emotions once again, knowing they ultimately bring more abject sorrow than anything good? is there any one better way to go?

could a dream that felt so right and well really be nothing more than a tempting vice? what if what i felt in the dream was what we can feel if we just want it? perhaps, we just want more in dreams.

any advice. maybe one of you have dreamt the same thing and done something/nothing about it?

give me something....