Sinister: walk around till its light outside

ThisSuffering at xxx.com ThisSuffering at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 01:03:58 BST 1999

dear sinisterees

as we come to the conclusion of yet another week together, just thought i'd
post up my weekend. friday night was a splendid evening, of.. getting stood
up.  saturday evening, i attended a rave here in california, and i must say,
i had a pretty good time..
despite all the hip hop, and break beats.. the jungle was really good, and in
all that crowd of people to my suprise a girl in the crowd was wearing a
belle and sebastian badge on her backpack. my new best friend for the evening.
she was quite interesting in her field of knowledge of the band, im glad that
someone could challenge me in  knowledge of my favorite band! so we danced,
we rolled, and that's it.
who knows what today brings..
by the way i hear that some of the members in belle and sebastian spin, any
overseas sinisterees could direct me to what kind of music it is they play?

cheers
carlos
xoxoxo