Sinister: Hiccups

CHRIS LEAK chris_leak at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 25 10:40:58 BST 1999

Hi

Thanks to all those who mailed hiccup remedies. I have
finally managed to get them under control.

After 4 days, only a few hours sleep,the occasional
period of non-hiccuping, a visit to casualty, my GP
(who prescribed an angina spray!) and a call to the
NHS Health Line, I was finally given a cure!!!!! Whats
the more, the drug prescribed is also given (in higher
dosage) to paranoid schizophrenic and people suffering
other mental disorders!!

Call it vanity but there is something self satisfying
from having suffered from what is normally a minor
ailment to the degree of having to take said
sedative!! They were actually quite pleasant to take
and I have several left for a rainy day!!

Byeee

Leaky
What a weekend

=====