Sinister: how do you get people to look at your letter when they have 30 others to look at .... AH-HA - you write "bum"

BabyChris Crystalballs babychriscrystalballs at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 12:56:04 BST 1999

so tag, do I qualify as a "whinging adolescent"?

I got fever...... I got that caaaard fever.
For some strange reason I decided to send e-cards to
many many many people on friday. men tossing toilets
indeed...

colin thorton mentioned about b&s in the car. When I
was on holiday this year, I put my b&s compilation
tape on the stereo, and my brother when absolubtley
rat arsed metal at me, making childish comments about
all the songs.
eg - judy+the horses  "bloody horses my arse... what ,
is that judy a zoophile"
he thought for a while that stuM was a girl, because
he's got a high pitched voice. I told him that Stu
actually had a vice attached to his balls at birth,
and this is what caused the voice.
he tried to put on some dance music, but I pointed out
that dance music is only there to dance to , and you
can't really dance in a car, can you?

Some people asked for the competition entries to the
"b&s related slag" to  be aired.
I second that - I want everyone to know how dirty
minded and purile certain people on the list (namely
me) can be.
my entry was scary?  All I did was quote "you're
sitting with your mouth wide open", inserted something
in the middle, then ended with "everybody was glad
that he came"

how about a glasgow haloween meetup.... we could see
some horror movies..... or not.

I love you all, especially YOU!!!! (yes you, starring
at the computer screen).

babychris
CRYSTALBALLS