Sinister: thinking about crossing the pond?

Amanda Bergman swanarama at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 13:41:50 BST 1999

from New York to London? I got my American Airlines NetSaver fares email
this morning and you can fly roundtrip from New York-London Heathrow for
$399 (including tax, I think) as long as you:

- Depart Thursday, November 4, 1999 or Friday, November 5, 1999
- Return anytime the following Monday, November 8, 1999 or
   Tuesday, November 9, 1999

and book up your ticket by Thursday, October 28 at midnight.

Call 800-344-6702(the American Airlines toll-free number) or book through
your travel agent.

Just thought I'd pass on this information to anyone contemplating a
transatlantic excursion. I've already got mine planned for that weekend. :)

If I call this a Public Service Announcement, will Honey let me get away
with not having any, um, content?  ;)

Bon Voyage, sinisterines,
Amanda x
"If someone steals your cab, then it wasn't your cab."
          --from _Taxi Driver Wisdom_

           visit >>Red Roses for Me<< fanzine
             http://www.redrosesforme.co.uk