Sinister: You've got the chip shop, I've got the swings

Alder, Lucy lucy.alder at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 25 14:46:36 BST 1999

Golly - I haven't posted for a whole eleven days but, being the blush-some
sort, I felt the need to be a bit coy and lay low for a while.  Anyway...

Yum - I've just polished off an enormo-box of Marks & Spencer's sushi which
I washed down with a bottle of their top class freshly squeezed orange and
raspberry juice.  My tummy feels a bit bloated, but I am feeling nicely
satisfied, all in all.  The sushi came with a teeny bottle of soy sauce in
the shape of a fishy and I've now decided to start a collection of mini soy
bottles.  I really need some new stuff to put around my computer.  At the
moment I have a little plastic guitar, a plastic butterfly, a barbie
sticker, 15 Phantom Menace games from packets of Walkers Crisps and 4 Qubix,
also courtesy of Walkers.  The fishy is a nice addition, but he looks a bit
lost and needs a friend.  Reading back over that list, though, I do wonder
what impression of me you get from knowing what stuff I have around me all
day.

SUCCESS!  I was talking to my sister (DKNY trainer girl) at the weekend and
she casually slipped into the conversation the following:
"I was playing your Belle & Sebastian tape to my friend the other day..."
Naturally I was a tad surprised that she had taken the bait so easily (the
bait being the tape which I had casually left in the stereo in her car the
previous week), so I asked if she played it much.  "Yes," she replied, "now
and again I do".  I smiled a little smile to myself and left the tape in the
car again this week.

I was just wondering if the Narrow Wizard still leaves a faint smell of
cinammon the day after he's had a curry and a few lagers.  Or does he smell
a bit farty?

And finally, ladies and gents, there has been much talk of late regarding
the practice of spectacle wearing and its influence on members of the
opposite sex.  Being a four-eyed monster myself, I would have to agree with
the motion that glasses are an incredibly attractive thing.  However, when
two pairs are found in close proximity, the sound of clashing plastic is
frequently to be heard and it is not particularly conducive to the romantic
mood.  I feel rather fondly towards contacts now.

Juicy Lucy

This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it.