Sinister: *NOT* Simon Gooch at all but Rory!

Simon Gooch simongooch at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 25 14:34:42 BST 1999

Good afternoon sinister,

 Off work today due to a case of suspected trenchfoot brought on by carrying
CD mixers about in the torrential rain whilst sporting a pair of Neil from
the young ones shoes (letting in water etc). Any rich tea or sympathy you
may feel inclined to gently lob my way would be greatly appreciated.

 Blimey what a surreal weekend! I spent most of Saturday night playing very
slow, very quiet B&S songs very, very LOUDLY in the middle of a hideous
trance club in a desperate attempt to piss off as many crusties as possible.
Do I qualifiy for some sort of award for this?

  Your average hippie punter tends to look very confused when you mix from
the theme to 'Minder' into 'Your made me forget my dreams' at four in the
morning (heh-heh).

 I also got in to a big barney rumble with the members of a fairy puppet
mime troupe. In costume. I've discovered that it's quite difficult to keep
up a constant barrage of swear words when the man you're swearing at is
dressed as a tree.

Good to be back,

 StayLuckyRoryxxx