Sinister: How would you like it, sir?

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 25 16:41:53 BST 1999

	Someone had carved "MENSWEAR" in big capital letters into
the desk I sat at this morning. Next to that someone had carved "If
you're Harry and you know it clap your hands". Clap clap. Oh no, I'm
not Harry am I? I always forget.
	Harry's an ace name isn't it? I only know one Harry, and he
has a very round chin rather like a baby hippo's bum. Has anyone
read any Harry Potter books? Are they any good? I wasn't going to
bother with them but now I know they're banned they sound rather
exciting. Naughty even. Like speed.
	Oh look, I press these buttons and words appear on the
screen. How very amusing.
	I met Belle and Sebastian last night. Belle was carrying a
ladder and kept hitting Sebastian about the face with it. Then I
realised it was actually The Chuckle Brothers. Then I woke up and it
was all a dream.
	Erica needs a haircut. Well, Erica, when you go ask them
about their water-sprayers. I had my hair cut on Saturday and when
the barber found out I was taking Physics he told me that I should
find out why those water-spray bottles never work properly. Then he
asked me if I knew how to wire a plug. Lots of people have told me
things like this, about everyday things they use that don't work
properly. Like cardboard boxes at Sainsburys that fall apart when
you pick them up. One gloroius day I'm going to write them all down
and work out how to fix them all. The world will rejoice! Perhaps I'll
be made Prime Minister, or I might even get on the front page of the
Kidderminster Shuttle.
	William mentioned Robin Hood. It's scary living round these
parts in the autumn when I have to put my hood up. I keep thinking
I'll be spotted by the evil Sherriff of Nottingham and his band of
pesky moustachioed bastards.

	Sorry about the lack of any content whatsoever in this post.

	Robin .