Sinister: "-------"

teri . magnetic13 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 20:37:09 BST 1999

about toronto, mark said:

"I also have an old friend I'd love to visit, and frankly the thought of
meeting all the fantastic sinisterines from the second most actively
sinister city is making me wet. And it looks like we'll get to pop over to
NYC too.."

wow, i didn't realize that toronto was the second most active sinister city
in the world. i wonder if that's something we should add to our town motto
(that is, if we have one). i suppose we should make an effort to live up to
this reputation? considering that most of us are in the thick of midterms
and school, my sinister meet-ups have consisted of occasionally bumping into
debbie, steve kado or kevin in the streets or telling emily "happy
birthday!" over the phone and then hanging up to study. all this will change
soon, though. my last midterm for a few weeks is tomorrow (i have one in a
few hours, gah) and after that i am freeeee. debbie, what is going on with
the november weekend thing you were mentioning?

okay, i have to "review"
teri

p.s - someone compared joan of arc to ida and rainer maria. since ida is
like, an amazing amazing beautiful band, it seems as though i must find out
about these joan and maria bands...