Sinister: bowlie weekender song??!

mep at xxx.net mep at xxx.net
Mon Oct 25 22:41:08 BST 1999

i'm so scared of internet lists. i really am. but i was wondering if
anyone had heard this song called 'bowlie weekender' on the new
hideki kaji (ex-bridge and all about pop person) album that came out
quite recently? we surely need to know what the lyrics are. the
highlight of my intentionally dull last week (after an overly
exciting  week before the dull one) was the headline on those placard
things outside newsagents here in london which read: commuters in
'wrong lane' drama. that's exciting news. for you u.s. listees:  the
lapse  will rock your world in 2000. bye!
mark