Sinister: My First Post. Be nice to me please :)

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 21:27:36 BST 1999

Hello everyone on Sinister, I'm allowed to post now!

    My name's Jen, I'm 14, and I'm a fluffy owl. Ok, I'm not an owl but I'm
fluffy. Metaphorically anyway.
    I found out how to join this list without all the bad problems I was
getting because I'm stupid with computers, from a very nice person at a
Hefner/Micheal Shelley gig who had a homemade Tigermilk tee shirt. Also Chris
and Stevie from B&S were there.
    I really like belle and sebastian a lot, they're the best band in the
world, and I don't know anyone else who's heard of them, except all my
friends who like Steps and shouted at me a lot when they got that Brit
thingy. Oh and my brother who says Stuart M is a poof and sings like a
lassie. I don't like my brother much though.
    Hello to everyone on this list and I'll stop saying boring things now.

        Jen