SV: Sinister: must be the colors and the kids that keep me alive

Johan Nilsson i_love_moon at xxx.com
Mon Oct 25 23:47:27 BST 1999

lauren wrote:

>      i saw american beauty this weekend, oh my gosh it was sooo f-ing good!
> everyone must go out and see it. i think it was the best movie i have been to
> see in a long time. also i saw that the movie boys don't cry got excellent
> reviews and it is now my goal to see it this week. and the added bonus is
> that is has the lovely *chloe sevigny* in it. she is just so gosh darn cute...

chloe is increadible beautiful, by my favourite beauty is tara subkoff, seen in the last days of disco with chloe as her silent roomate, she is 'so gosh darn cute'.

ah that reminds me, has anyone on the list seen 'julien the donky boy'? i am really excited to see it because i think that harmony korine, despite my knowledge of the fact that he is, well, plainly increadible dumb, and amazing film maker. i read in id that he works on a film were he starts fights with people on the street. now he had broken so many bones that he can barely stand up so the movie is on hold for now. hey, what don't you do for the art?

björnkramar,

Johan

ps. all americans are here by told to go and see the movie 'show me love' (that's what is called in the states, it is cencured, it's original title is 'fucking åmål'), it is the best swedish movie ever! it just opened up in major cities around in the states.