Sinister: Dum dum dum dum. De da la da derr dum. Whaa waaa wack wowww...

Simon Gooch simongooch at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 26 01:16:10 BST 1999

The divine and fragrant Mark said:

>Gonch Gardner from Grange Hill has tried unsuccessfully to chat up TWO of
my
>female friends in recent years. But then he is a ginger  :-)

 Heh. Being  a London lad for ooh, nigh on fourteen years now I have had
many a run in with cast members of the UK's *top* school based drama serial.
Roooo-laaand used to have a job playing shit records in the shit record shop
on the shit street where I used to live. I would often saunter past, bobbing
my head to the crazy 'appy 'ardcore rhythms emanating from within and wish I
had the courage to go in and ask for some Michelle Gayle.

 And I will never forgot the evening when Danny (go on, you remember. The
midget one who did the big mural and got killed by Mr Bronson) walked in to
my local and my friend James, several pints worse for wear, rushed up to him
and screamed;  "LOOK, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" into his face.
*Extremely* childish granted but far and away the best bit of (minor)
celebrity baiting I've ever had the priviledge to witness.

Aaah, happy days.

>i think i'll just go back to dancing with girls and leave it at that.

 At least they know where to put it.

StayLuckyRoryxxx  (fallen arches not trenchfoot)