Sinister: Happiness on the turntable

colin thornton colinboy21 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 01:37:34 BST 1999

All,

I can die now.  In the same weekend, I bought vynil of the following albums:
  Nick Drake-- Bryter Layter (very very very rare), B&S-- Tigermilk, and
B&S-- Boy With the Arab Strap.  I'm new to the world of records, but this is
kind of fun and unique...

I would also like to thank the person who sent me some nice B&S bootlegs,
especially the Black Sessions.  She will be receiving a dub as soon as I can
get it done, as will all the others with whom I've promised or traded.
Sorry I'm so slow...

Could I get some opinions on this matter...

Which band is better:  The Flaming Lips or Pavement?  I prefer bands that
are musically profound; I'd really appreciate opinions on this subject
because I'm learning as I grow.

Thanks,
Colin Grail-Guardian