Sinister: I'd like to show Mogwai around town...

Elizabeth Arnott tigermilk1 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 19:05:09 BST 1999

Greetings Everyone,

What a wonderful summer it will be... too much to look forward to... too
much to do!  Some ever so lovely bands are touring Australia.... MOGWAI
(whom i am most excited about), Smog, Catpower and who has just been i hear
you ask... Sloan, Sebadoh, Sam Prekop (the Sea and Cake) and Rebecca Gates
(Spinanes) and Mercury Rev..... too much pleasure for one small lassie....
However all this pleasure will have to wait until exams are all over...
which is not too long (Novemeber 9th)... i suspect i should be studying for
my psychology exam tomorrow but ... well i'm preoccupied... thinking about
how i would love to show those lovely Mogwai boys around town... ah well i
can keep dreaming can't i?
Tomorrow after the exam i am tossing up between watching "The Book of life"
(by Hal) or going out to see Light's Suprising Constancy (as i have seen
'the book of life' before)... and if A slow Loris are also playing that
night i will be in even more of a dilema... Perhaps i should make someone
else make a decision for me (lets see which gig i can get a lift home from,
if either)!
Friend said they had a spare drum kit that they'd give me if i wanted it and
also teach me how to play!  Funnny how the least expected things also happen
to me!
My brother is whining about how i don't like his goldfish boxer shorts, not
that i said i didn't like them i just didn't comment!   Is there a need to
comment on ones boxers?  Who knows...
Well i had better go study... my brother just asked me whether  i knew my
stuff and... well... i don't.... time to cram and stress!
Cheers,
A Minor Liz