Sinister: bye Sinister

Mick McMick, a.k.a. Brian Pennington bp224996 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 26 05:16:07 BST 1999

Hey Sinisterines,
	I haven't been able to keep up with the multitude of posts, so I'm
finally doing what I should have done a long time. Look, it's not you,
it's me. I just don't have to give you the kind of care you need
anymore. You deserve someone who'll treat you right.

	Well, I tried to end my last post with tradition anyway ;)  So what if
it was a bad attempt at tradition. If anyone needs to reach me I'm still
at bp224996 at ohiou.edu

	Also as a last thought to me, you might listen in to my web-broadcast
radio show. I won't completely spam the list, but you can go to
http://www.frognet.net/~mick/radio.html if you want to listen, or if
you're just really, really bored.

	Signing off,

	Mick McMick