Sinister: Hands out of gloves

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 26 11:57:51 BST 1999

I am relieved as I was not wearing anything red on Saturday Night,you
never know,after so much suspiciously brown coloured punch and some Port
all together, and there was some American girl in that party.But some
naughty dancing is involved in my memories,involving black velvety gloves
(or maybe they were black verlie ones...I dunnow)

We could not see Brassed Off
,that-film-which-made-me-love-E.-foreverandeverandever.I am so prunish
that in fact I fell in love because of him not showing any of his bits,
wearing  wolly designer  jumpers-ready-for-the-pit.ER chapter produced the
same
effect on me.Can you get more twee than that?And I resemble a nun because
I am Spanish and my face is wide.Can you get more
Holden-Caulfield-type-of-girl than that?And I got (in spite of my
housemates shouting and Jeremy Paxman as arsey as ever)at least 8
questions in UC without paying attention really...Uhhh.

Long books and long postings are not for me.With these statement,posts of
more than 6K would come together with Ulysses,War and Peace and The Man
with no attributes (is the title OK?),so I hope none will feel
offended.I just have a look,but not very careful and read the reviews
instead.

Props and kudos to those promoting THe Chemistry Experiment.They have to
become famous and successful in order I will have something to tell my
grandsons apart from feeling incredingbly embarrassed when facing all
Bellies in some remote Sussex train station and trying to look very
detached, very concerned with their privacy necessities

Arantxa