Sinister: And Splat shall be your sister.

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 26 12:36:53 BST 1999

Dear Sinister,

Fluffosophy? Efluffience more likely. I know what I
mean by that. I've just printed out over 100 pages on
the printers.... teehee I AM ever so wicked. I'm
desperately looking out for more stuff I can print. I
know! I will print out The Lad Keefs super-duper
Bellend Sebastian project, and the guitar tabs for
songs by people of the same name!

Damn, I don't have an unzipper. Bugger.

I'll of course get Vic Godard round personally to
teach me the hits of the Subway Sect though. Can you
play Steps songs on a post punk guitar?

Myself and a lady formerly of this parish are going to
see Steps at G.A.Y. I'll scream for H, and lots of
lesbians will probably tell me off for displaying THE
FASCIST HETEROSEXUAL HEGEMONIC ORTHODOXY, MAN! Its not
that really, I don't really fancy H from Steps... I
think he's a little grinning Welsh chappy who bounces
a lot. A Pop Tigger, in fact! Lisa from Steps likes it
up the bum... if thats not Dr Freud saying SOMETHING
about Gayism, I don't know what it is. I wonder why
girls like it up the bum? I know why boys do, its
because of boys bits being so placed...but anyway...

TO SOME PEOPLE WHO SHARE MORE THAN WE WANT, IT WAS A
RHETORICAL QUESTION, DO NOT ANSWER THIS CITING
EXAMPLES FROM YOUR OWN LIFE, PLEASE....

Cheers.

Jolly glad for Elisabeth speaking up for our rights,
by the way. Do you all want to know about my weekend?
I stayed in and watched telly, and typed up an essay.
Yeah! Glad to know you had a Japanese day. Just
remember, daishooben o kinzu.

I met Adam Rickett in Manchesters Trendy Trafford
Centre. Well, by met, I mean "saw". He was opening up
an Our Price and looked very buffalicious. I phoned up
all my friends and told them that I met Adam Rickett
and they promtly hired an elite set of assassins to
track myself down. And you fools think I moved here to
come to university, when in fact I'm hiding from a
crack squad of Preston Taste Police.

Damn! I don't know how to play a Bb sus2 on a guitar
for Petes sake! But I HAVE to learn how to play
IKnowWhereTheSummerGoes else I'll hold my breath until
I pass out...

I liked it when Andy signed off "paint along with
andy", which I think he did once. I wonder if it'll be
as good if I go...

paint along with
Starry Sarah
xxx