Sinister: Re: Hefner & T-Shirts

Calumn calumn at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 26 15:20:48 BST 1999

Whoo! He delurks like a flitting shadow to say:

"Jen" wrote:

"I found out how to join this list from a very nice person at a
>Hefner/Micheal Shelley gig who had a homemade Tigermilk tee shirt. "

erm, That was me (I was that soldier) - The gig in question was for BBC Choice's "BeatRoom" and damn fine it was too! Glad you found us, Jenn... I had thought that my directions may have been skewed somewhat as I was consuming alcohol at an alarming rate, purely for continuity reasons, of course!

I only mention this because "Tim" wrote
"I have a slight Belle and Sebastien story. But none one of these ones where you have a t-shirt and someone comes up and talks to you about it, and then five minutes later you're shagging rather hard. "

Oh! I had no idea. This could have saved me months of planning and a fortune in expensive meals & tickets to see popular beat combos.
Just throw on my "Tigermilk T" and wait for someone to talk about it. No Fuss, No Muss, No Bother.
Does this mean my girlfriend can take my wearing a B&S T-shirt as proof of infidelity? Hope not, I like that T-shirt.

Anyway...
"Paul Arathoon" wrote:
>No B+S content but Hefener do have a nice line in badges which kind of makes
>up for it.

At the BeatRoom gig, they even had a "Rawk Moment" when due to "artistic temperament", a stylophone hit the floor, closely followed by a spate of lager sipping that wouldn't have seemed out of place at a Pogues gig.
Never saw any badges, though ("we don't need no steenkeeng badges")
Off to lurk again...

Love & Special Sauce : 'Nuff Said?

Happy Holidays!
CalMonger.

Ps - Slashdot never published my scoop. Bah, Humbug.