Sinister: put your heads down, put your thumbs up...

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 18:45:08 BST 1999

hello everyone.

It's jen.

I've come to the conclusion that everyone on sinster is so very nice, and I
needn't have been worried at all.
    Everyone seems to talk about hefner a lot, which is good, because I love
hefner to bits and pieces. Is it true some people from B&S helped out on
Breaking God's Heart?
    My band have a new name. It's Indi-bindi. I don't know what it means but
I saw it on a bus in turkey and thought it was a good name. And the rest of
the band are sad so they agreed with me.
    Somebody said that they didn't know how to play Bb sus2? I just play Bb,
and hope no one notices.
    My favourite B&S song is Le Pastie de la Bourgoisie, which I thought I'd
tell everyone.
    It's halloween soon. Is anyone dressing up? I wouldn't be but I'm going
to a party, which won't be good at all, so I have to, but never mind.
    Has anyone ever suffered violent abuse from wearing a b&s tee shirt? I
had a girl in a steps tee shirt shout and swear at me yesterday, and you'd
think they'd have forgot about it by now.

    Bye bye,
        Jen