Sinister: Sister Act

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 26 19:02:35 BST 1999

Whaddup kids;

Juicy Lucy sez;
>>SUCCESS!  I was talking to my sister (DKNY trainer
girl) at the weekendand
she casually slipped into the conversation the
following:
"I was playing your Belle & Sebastian tape to my
friend the otherday..."
Naturally I was a tad surprised that she had taken the
bait so easily(the
bait being the tape which I had casually left in the
stereo in her carthe
previous week), so I asked if she played it much.
"Yes," she replied,"now
and again I do".  I smiled a little smile to myself
and left the tapein the
car again this week.<<

Well fucking hell. Who should I be out drinking with
last night but the very same DKNY trainer girl.

I was preparing for another night holed up in the
corner of the pub clutching a vodka and tonic (after
Hollyoaks and 'Enders, naturally) when my dear
housemate Lisa announced that her mate was coming
round. The three of us went out, had a very pleasent
evening thankyou, and Claire happened to mention the
Sinister list, Lucy, and all of the names that we know
and love. Oh, and her DKNY trainers. Really.

What a small world we all live in eh? And it just got
a bit smaller. But cosier.

She did have the B&S tape in her car, you know. But
when I got in she took it out and put Tiffany on
instead. Bless.

Night night,

Will x

=====