Sinister: Stand up for your love rights!

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 18:33:17 BST 1999

No, I wasn't "only joking".

For all those who've kept schtum recently, wishing that people
wouldn't send us witless crap about their lives, but not wanting to
appear a party pooper, this is for you:

Fluffy said:

>Jolly glad for Elisabeth speaking up for our rights, by the way.

Does anyone see a pattern emerging?  There's plenty more where that
came from, I'm certain, and ain't it the truth?  If you're going to
tell us about your love lives or lack of them, think before you post,
ask yourself "Will this entertain, amuse or inform?  Will a
significant proportion of 1000 people, the bulk of whom you've never
met, *really* want to know this?".  This is nothing to do with oldies
vs newbies, or cliques, or one set of people being prevented from
freely expressing their sexual frustrations, there is such a thing as
"too much information".  This is a good little list and through it
I've met some of the nicest people in the world, but not for the first
time people who've entertained on a regular basis are not posting and
even leaving, because of a few selfish posters seem to think this is a
self help group for people with Attention Deficiency Disorder.  And it
isn't.

Tag x