Sinister: Stand up for your love rights!

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Oct 26 20:47:39 BST 1999

and as a kind of p.s. to the last mail,

Do you begrudge Brandt the right to seek some comfort from the difficulites
he was facing with his mum and stuff?

I seriously hope not.

Sorry if I'm being confrontational about this, but 'witless crap' seems a
bit nasty to me...

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217