Sinister: Rainer Maria/Joan of Arc/Tool/Agony Uncles and Aunts/I'm a Tool/etc/

Brandt Fundak bfundak at xxx.org
Tue Oct 26 21:10:36 BST 1999

It's been a bad day and I'm determined to make it worse.

MUSIC

I love Rainer Maria, I'm not so keen on Joan of Arc. I could understand
why belle and sebastian fans would like these bands, but I always resented
the emo kids in bowling green who told me how much I sucked for not
acknowledging Tim Consalo as the supposed genius he is. I saw him live,
listened to his records and I have to admit I was a bit more impressed
with Jen Wood than I was with him

AGONY FAMILIE

Anyone need an agony uncle but you don't want to annoy that ultra hipster
belle and sebastian fan on the go? Feel free to write me and we'll chat.
I wouldn't mind getting to know some of the sinister kids out there.

I won't bring up my family problems on the list anymore.  When my gran
dies, I don't want to not be entertaining, so I'll just take a few days
off so those of you out there who don't want to be bother won't be
bothered.

Honestly though, they have a good point. This list grows every day with
new people graduating from the nursery.  Personal lives tend to be
repetitive and mundane, mine included. However, I would like to point out
that apart from Tag, most everyone who bitched was being rude. So shame on
you (I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, probably by the same people who
don't have the time to be bothered to read about others personal lives.
Whatever.)

Okay, since we've got this all straightened out and since Belle and
Sebastian haven't done anything new for like 6 months, I don't expect to
get another digest for another 2 or 3 weeks.

Brandt