Sinister: london sushi suzuki

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 26 22:00:38 BST 1999

I see a light there,Ho!

Sorry for this list-abuse,you can 'poo-poo' it if you like. (Don't you just
love that word? How fancy!) But are there any listees living in South
Kensington,and better yet..any attending Imperial College? If so,please mail
me privately,I'd just like a bit of info,if you don't mind.This list can be
a wealth of knowledge when used properly.

>M&S sell sushi?  with fish?  for real? not the california roll stuff?
>sushi is another of my passions.
Erggh..the very thought of sushi makes me squirm,but I've never tried
it,which really irriates people. "How can you hate it when you've never
tried it?" I am remembered of a line from The Breakfast club "You won't
accept a guys tongue in your mouth and you're gonna eat that?"
My teacher told me in Europe genetically modified foods makes the front page
every day,and over here in Canada,David Suzuki (Bless that man! God I love
him to pieces!) is trying to warn us.I'm scared now! What if I've been
eating mutant tomatoes and an tomatoe-alien baby is growing inside of me?

kiss kiss,
genevieve

p.s
I saw a "Saloon Gal" Halloween costume the other day and I was instantly
reminded of a luscious sinister girlie..Saloon costumes..amazing.They also
had "Mistress Kitty" ones..a bit different from "Hello Kitty".