Sinister: FAO: Listmummy

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Oct 26 22:44:40 BST 1999

I'm sorry to bother you Paul, but I do think that this is important...

I think that maybe it's time for a listmummy intervention, just in case this
escalates, as I don't want anything to happen to the list.

The main argument in my favour is that myself and many others only turn to
the list for support because either (a) our friends are insensitive, (b) the
relative anonyminity of the list is theraputic or (c) the whole idea of
Sinister is a that of a caring, sharing community.

If you could listen to Robert McTaggart's argument too and then make some
sort of solid 'ruling' on the subject once and for all, just to stop any wee
battles before they start.

Again, sorry to bother you with this....

-- Jason Andreas
-- Hailing from Glasgow, city of half a million souls and one million people

ICQ: 45821217